I’m an experienced and successful third sector leader, CEO and consultant, based in London UK. I have 30 years’ senior policy, strategic, operational, people management and leadership experience. I’m committed to social justice, tackling inequality, disadvantage and discrimination. I value generosity, quality, creativity and accountability. After five successful years as CEO at Citizens Advice Wandsworth I went freelance in July 2018. I’m available for short or long-term commissions.
My skills and experience lie in organisation and project management, communications, strategy, policy analysis and research. I’m skilled in facilitation, bid development, change management, merger management and relationship building. I’ve worked with numerous local Citizens Advice services and the national body to provide interim CEO support, merger project management, research and fundraising support. I have also worked with Advice Services Alliance on GLA commissioned research, Youth Access, Association for Young People’s Health and Advising Communities (report on Universal Credit impact). I am a member of Consultants for Good.
If my qualities can add value to work you’re involved in, planning or know of, please contact me. The sorts of things I can help with include:
* Researching, writing and designing reports, business plans and organisational communications
* Policy and strategy research
* Facilitating the development of and drafting funding bids and tenders
* Merger projects
* Policy analysis, theory of change development and implementation
* Event planning and facilitation
* Change management
* Merger and other options exploration and project management
* Interim CEO/Manager positions
* Project management, development and evaluation
Phil Jew Consultancy Ltd Company Number 13213602
Copyright Phil Jew Consultancy Ltd – All rights reserved